Wednesday 12 November 2014

Hecate an Me (Part 2)

Dear Reader,

To continue. . .

A few days after giving the speech in Part 1 of this post I had a visit.

The usual protocol which surrounds these things ensued, at around 2 - 3 in the morning my body became stiff as a board and I could not move apart from the involuntary jolting jitters which were flinging my corpse about. It had been a while since anything like this had happened with this intensity so I felt rather happy and curious about what would occur. As I tried my best to clear the mind to enjoy the ride I felt a scrape down my left toe.

A scrape as in a fingernail scratching at my skin.

Que X-files music.

This was different to when Lilith came to fuck my guts out (please see 'The Night I Met Lilith' post in June), this was something requesting entry rather than forcing it, so I said internally 'Yes, please pass through, you are welcome'.

Then in an instant I percieved multi-colour flashes of light all around, like streaks of rainbow painting the room, these stopped and I saw a Witch at the end of the bed. A Witch pulled straight out of a fairytale, however instead of the modern bitter old croan I saw one with a beaming great smile. One who looked kind and full of life.

One to be respected.

'Heeeeeeeeeeeeeal?'

I heard her say in a voice to warm the heart with joy.

I said 'yes, please.'

She then flew around the room sprinkling what I shall unashamedly call rainbow sparkle dust over my partner and me. I recieved rush after rush of ecstasy through my mind, body and soul. This was not an erotic power, but one of pure love with no A-Grade MDMA needed at all.

I was very happy indeed.

She then proceeded to tell me how proud she was of me, in particular with the message I portrayed in my speech. What mattered was I got up and did it, I told MY truth on the matter and that is wholly important.

This is a philosphy that is applicable to all aspects of our lives and is something we should all endeavour to do, no matter in what realm we are talking of or what fears there may be before we vocalise our truth.

We then continued to natter in the ether about various things in my life including my dogs, she really loves my dogs.

This is a very lovely tale indeed.

Peace be upon you dear Reader,

Rednaxela

No comments:

Post a Comment