Friday 6 June 2014

Cherry popped

Dear Reader,

This blog is an exploration of myself for you to witness, warts n'all. I care not what you think about what I say, these are the outpourings of my subconscious which means you could read things which excite or disgust you.


That is your choice.


If I told you I fucked my mum would you say well done or gag?


I haven't (yet), but I have naturally thought about it. Have you thought about bonking your mum dear reader? Maybe not if you are a lady, but to the males I would hazard a guess at yes. It has probably swept through your mind on occasion and you most likely felt repulsed, fair enough, but have you ever asked yourself why? Taboo's are interesting are they not? Have you women ever thought of copulating with your Dad? How would I know! I do not have a vagina, just a gigantic electrical penis.


This opening blog was supposed to be welcoming and it appears it hasn't been so far. I've made you contemplate giving your life giver a good rodding and most people probably won't enjoy that, I can be extremely opinionated and sometimes vulgar so perhaps the fluffy minded shouldn't read my writings. I have however managed, even in my darkest of times, to maintain humour. Humour is hope to me.


I have a sort of hatred for the woofy new age spiritual attitudes around which a huge industry has been built. I grew up in North London and experienced some truly unnerving situations in my younger years, a knife to the throat can be quite persuading I tell you, but nothing is more frightening than having an entity pull out your guts. Nothing is more fun either.


Follow my journey as I willingly lose my mind, find it, lose it, find what, lose what, and make love to a Goddess so great that to know her fully is to die.


Peace be upon you dear reader,


Rednaxela

No comments:

Post a Comment