Friday 13 June 2014

'Friends' Poem

Friends

I hope the friends understand when I am not there,
I hope they know I care.
I hope they see I'm chasing dreams and charming snakes,
I hope they still love me. 

As I do them.

Sometimes loneliness is the only option for those who make something from nothing.  

All for purpose.
All for aim.

We true people are bound to fail each other.
Senseless duty is mighty hard to shake.
But isn't loyalty proven in battle?
When one runs or fights for his mate?

When fear claws at your heart,
but you stay.

For them.

 So know, if you are my true friend,
then me and my Demons are with you.
Even if I'm locked away in a dark room
scribbling subconscious thoughts and crafting desires,
I'm in it till the end old chum.

Believe! 

I want you to succeed.




No comments:

Post a Comment