Saturday 7 June 2014

The night I first met Lilith

Dear Reader,

Now for some juice.

Around a week or so ago I experienced the one known by some as Lilith/Lili/Lilit and it was macabre, beautifully macabre. In the Hebraic tradition she is the first partner of Adam, however she would not let Adam just lay on top of her and hump away in the male-dominant missionary position. No no no that is not Lili's style, she wanted to be on top but Adam couldn't handle it so she flew off to the Red Sea where she spawned with loads of Demons. My kind of lady. Lili's red sea is the equivalent of the Hindu Kali Ma's ocean of blood, which gave birth to everything. All sounds very menstrual doesn't it?

Throughout the day she had been popping into my mind as I have been researching the Red Goddess intensely this past month, by night fall her name was ringing out of my mouth;


Lilililililililililililililililililililililililililiiiiiiii....

This, dear reader, is a most powerful mantra and as you will see can have very strong effects. She was there at the beginning of creation and she is definitely here now, would you allow her into your bedroom? If she wanted to, you would not really have any say in the matter.

I felt a slight presence as I meditated but that was most likely my own energy, she came on her own terms when I went to bed. As I lay holding my lovely partner, my arms suddenly moved down to my sides and I became as stiff as a board. I thought to myself; 'fucking hell'. It felt like rigor mortis was setting in. My perspective seemed to move about a foot out of the left side of my head, through the temple, and where there had been the sound of rainfall outside my window there was now waves of white noise, accompanied with a sense of time slowing down. 

Then she came.

A figure appeared on top of me, a female figure in my minds eye, which was currently being projected out of my head unit, crouched atop me as if fucking me. The figure, who had lovely breasts, then shoved her talon claw hands into my stomach. The rush I felt as she pulled out my guts for me to have a look at was unlike any other. She yanked and bit at my poop tubes with my penis fully erect. I told myself internally that I cannot die, she then pushed her arm up through the inside of my body and clasped my heart, shards of powerful light beaming through her fingers. My light. With my complete submission to this red woman the sexual power became overwhelming and my mind gave way to pure ecstasy.

Fucking brilliant! 

Time came back, she was gone and I was again holding my partner. 

I have pondered the symbolism of the event and am currently at this conclusion. 

The guts is where I and others store emotions. I have been so stressed in the past I have pooed blood. This is a fact. The stomach area has been likened to a great lake, a pool of our submerged selves. She as the force of pure creativity, primal sexual energy, showed me the body's mortality and my souls journey. To advance I have to 'dig deep' into the pits of myself and undo everything, a task she illustrated will last until the day that I die. Her's is the power that will get me from Malkuth (The Earth centre, the physical world) to Tiphareth (The Heart chakra/centre, The Sun). She will burn me through the realms of illusion. She created everything thus I owe her everything. The method of un-entanglement? Sex......and Fire. 

Mine is the path of Art and she gave me the best lesson I will probably ever have on the subject.  

Peace be upon you dear reader,

Rednaxela


No comments:

Post a Comment